New Patient Special
For a limited time, Dentistry For Life is offering first time patients the chance to get to know us RISK FREE! Your new patient comprehensive exam and any necessary x-rays are complimentary. Call us today to make your appointment!
View More Before & After Cases
14Dr. Dubin at Dentistry for Life & Sedation Dentistry Center is now on Instagram! Dr. Dubin at Dentistry for Life...
8Did you know that May is National High Blood Pressure Education Month?Did you know that May is...
2Dr. Barry Dubin at Dentistry for Life & Sedation Dentistry Center is featured in Philadelphia City Paper!!!Dr. Barry Dubin at Dentistry for...
Advanced Dental Restorations at Our Center City, Philadelphia Practice
Dental Restorations Philadelphia
Patients with multiple dental problems or severe tooth damage may worry that their smiles are beyond repair. At Dentistry For Life, we don’t think anyone should be denied a beautiful, confident smile. We specialize in combining state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry with advanced dental restorations at our Center City, Philadelphia practice to repair even the most severely damaged smiles.
There are a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures and treatments for patients with teeth that are discolored, chipped, cracked, crooked, or obscured by excess gum tissue.
- Teeth whitening is one of the simplest ways to brighten a smile and remove stains caused by age, drinking coffee, or smoking.
- We offer traditional orthodontics, Fastbraces® and Invisalign® aligners to make teeth even and straight.
- Dental bonding is used to fill small cracks and chips and to reshape teeth that are too small or malformed.
- Porcelain veneers, one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments available, can be used to mask imperfections in teeth that are badly discolored, chipped, malformed, or mildly crooked.
- Fillings can be used in both cosmetic treatments and dental restorations at our Center City, Philadelphia practice, because we use composite filling material that blends evenly with the color of the tooth.
- For patients with gummy smiles, gingival recontouring (gum lifting) can be performed to remove some of the excess tissue and reveal the beautiful teeth below.
The main goal of restorative dentistry is to either restore or replace teeth that have become severely damaged or are missing. At Dentistry For Life, we use dental restorations that blend seamlessly with natural teeth to enhance the health and beauty of our patients’ smiles. We are proud to offer dental implants, the most advanced option available for the replacement of missing teeth. We also provide more traditional dental restorations, including all-porcelain crowns, bridges and high-quality full and partial dentures. For patients with tooth damage that does not compromise the overall tooth structure, inlays or onlays may be an ideal option.
Contact Our Office
Depending on the unique condition of each patient’s smile, Dr. Barry Dubin selects the most appropriate cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures to create a custom-tailored treatment plan. Contact us today to schedule a consultation or to learn more about complex dental restorations at our Center City practice in Philadelphia.